Sunday, August 29, 2010

Packing.


So this weekend was basically a never-ending list of last minute to-do's. For example, yesterday I went to Fresh Market (RIP Albertsons), Rite-aid, Walgreens, Target, Costco, and Borders to pick up some last minute things I realized I'd forgotten about!
And then I got down to business.
The longest vacation I've ever been on has been about 10 days... and I mostly needed only swimsuits. I've never had to pack for four months, and I've never had to pack clothes that will hold up in summer, fall, and winter weather! However, with a little (okay a lot) help from my mom, frequent phone calls to my travel buddy Jordan, Jean Paul who was nice enough to weigh my freaking heavy suitcase, and my ex-roommate Brooke Lebaron laughing at me, we got the job done!
So all of this.....
... needs to fit into this:

My puppy was really helpful...
All finished! almost
Ohh.. yep. 11.5 lbs over the weight limit..
with some rearranging and the discovery of a larger carry-on bag we got it down to


So with a few more adjustments my suitcase now weighs 48.6 lbs. Pretty good huh? I will be leaving the United States tomorrow morning at 10:45 AM and my next blog post will be from LONDON.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment