Wednesday, August 18, 2010

To-do list


So London is only 12 days away (not that I'm counting or anything) and I have to say I'm feeling extremely unprepared. There are so many little things to take care of before I board the plane at 10:45 AM on August 30! For example, I have to:
  • sign up for international health insurance,
  • register with the US consulate (... if anyone knows what that is, please help me!),
  • collect a binder of my genealogy (because apparently my ancestors hail from Europe... shocker... it's not like I'm white or anything...),
  • and I need to order my school books from amazon.co.uk. Just to name a few.
My actual to-do list is much longer, I assure you.

OH, and one more thing I need to do: I absolutely cannot forget to inform my bank that I will be out of the country for the next four months, because otherwise they will think that my debit card has been stolen when someone starts using it in the UK, which is understandable.

But can you imagine anything worse than being in London without a debit card? :)


2 comments:

  1. This makes me sooooooooooo happy!!!
    Yay for blogs!
    Yay for London!
    Yay for living with ME!
    27 Palace Court...here we come.
    (I am so not prepared... shooot)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHARGE IT! hahahaha. i'm excited. and jealous.

    ReplyDelete