Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nothing Says I Love You like a Heart-Shaped Pizza





Trying to decide what to do for Valentines day is always a bit of a struggle.
After reading Facebook statuses I came to the conclusion that the usual go-to options are:
  • watch "The Notebook" with your girlfriends...
  • stuff your face with chocolate...
  • or pretend like its not Valentines day at all.
None of those options sounded too appealing, so we planned a huge group date!
(and when I say "we" I really just mean Jean Paul).
Nine couples came over and we made pizzas (with heart-shaped pizza dough, of course), played valentines games, and ended the night with pazookies and ice cream!

I think this is the start of a tradition.


















aww.. look how domestic he is!
--------->










They each made a "special" piece for each other that they HAD to eat...
obviously they both really liked what was on them!










No comments:

Post a Comment