Sunday, February 20, 2011

Utah Grizzlies


If you've never been to a Utah Grizzlies game... (that's minor league hockey fyi) then you have NO IDEA what you're missing out on!

The crowd was classic... I don't know where these people reside when they aren't watching hockey... and I think 70% of Utah's alcohol was being consumed at this game...

But have no fear! I compiled a list that will help you fit RIGHT IN if you have the desire to attend a game... drum roll please.

The requirements include:

  • a $6 cotton candy and $6 slurpy purchase...

















  • Don't forget your jersey!















  • or your popcorn bucket hat...
















  • a huge can of beer is a must









  • and so is a purple-velour sweatsuit













  • modest clothes? optional.











  • ..... no comment......













The avid grizzlies fans included:

me and jean



my brother and his g-friend



my cousin Will and his "friend" McCall


my cousin's friend and his girlfriend? I don't remember their names....



ZAMBONI


WE LOVE HOCKEY


No comments:

Post a Comment