Sunday, March 20, 2011

March Madnessssss


Like the whole rest of the country, this week my life has revolved around basketball.

Not necessarily of my own free will... My boyfriend has decided that "quality time" spent together entails 6 hours of watching college basketball.


I don't know much about the NCAA at all (I had Vanderbilt winning it all, and they lost in the first round... oops)
but when it comes to BYU basketball, that's a different story all together.

I am a full fledged participant in JIMMERMANIA. The man is incredible!
Kevin Durrant agrees, President Obama agrees, and the list could go on.
If you're not on the band wagon already...
WELCOME ABOARD, it'll be the best decision you've ever made.







Did I miss a single home game this season? Nope.

Did I drive to Vegas last weekend in the middle of the night to watch our cougars play? Yep.

Have I looked up how much plane tickets to New Orleans cost? Maybe...



GO COUGARS!! SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!
B Y U

No comments:

Post a Comment