Friday, May 20, 2011

Wedding #22


Yep that's right, yesterday Jean Paul and I attended our 22nd wedding together.
(that's averaging about 1 per month haha).
Jean's best friend Eric Rea from high school married Kimmi Sumsion and they are just the cutest couple ever. We love double dating with them.
It was rocky for a while, and we weren't sure if they were going to make it, (I was in London while the drama was happening, so there was some counseling via facebook chat haha) but they made it! And they could not be happier. I don't think either of them stopped smiling the entire day.
Jean was the best man and gave a fabulous speech at the luncheon!



Jean Paul and Eric = BFF's



Sooo, I didn't exactly catch the bouquet. Instead, Kimmi just came up and handed it to me.
Hint? I think yes...
haha




Me Beth and Shayla




Sparkler send-off

2 comments: