Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wedding 25 and 26

So remember like two weeks ago when I went to 3 weddings in one weekend? Well the last one I went to was for Bethany! She's been one of my best friends for the last six years and Jean Paul actually introduced her and her husband!
 Her wedding was so much fun we stayed at the reception for over an hour after it was supposed to end, chatting and laughing and dancing.

Me and Beth!


 Waiting for everyone to take pictures... they were really excited about it.



 Us with the groom!



 Markell and Andrew at the reception




 All the girls attempting to pick Beth up...


We eventually succeeded photo via her photographer Laura



 Yes, I caught the bouquet haha. Then less than a week later Jean Paul proposed! 
So I guess the saying is true...



Wedding 26 was for my good friend Sadie. 
We were in the same ward our freshman year and she was one of the most stunning brides I've ever seen! 
I just love her and am so so happy for her and her husband.

This is me and Jean at the wedding... I didn't manage to get a picture of me and Sadie.. blogging fail haha.

1 comment:

  1. Grace!! You are beautiful and I can't wait to someday see you and hear all about everything!! I love that for all of these weddings you go to you have a new/different dress!!

    ReplyDelete