Sunday, October 2, 2011

Conference Weekend

Conference weekend was a much needed break this year. 
I was so burned out from this last week (I had 5 tests! 5!) and so more than ever I needed to be buoyed up spiritually and physically. Lounging around with Jean Paul listening to inspired words was exactly what this tired girl called for :)

Of course, there was time this weekend for a few other things -- namely, a wedding dress fitting for Shayla, a walk in between conferences, and a yummy dinner with my fam! 






Look who we ran into! Hi Elder Ricks!




 Apparently the walk was a bit much for my dad...




 ... and my brother.


 haha this is Jean Paul's "Daybook" pose, holding a purse and all haha.



 Then husband started hitch hiking on the way home because the 3 blocks were just too long.



 Brother + Sister







Dinner Time:



 So domestic.



 Caught red-handed! tsk tsk someone is supposed to be watching conference... haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment