Friday, January 6, 2012

1 Year of Sunsets

Hello everybody!
I usually try not to do this but I am eliciting everyone's help for a project I am super excited about!

One of my brother's New Year's resolutions is to get at least one picture of the sunset each day, and at the end of 2012, he is going to make a book out of them -he's super creative and artistic (definitely stole that gene from me...seeing as I am neither) so I really think this is going to turn out so sweet!

So this is where you guys come in: 
  • If you ever are outside at sunset and have a camera on you (phones work great) take a picture of the sky! I know my friends usually take pictures of the sunset anyway, because who doesn't think sunsets are awesome?
  • And then just email it to provosunset@gmail.com with the time and place it was taken! You can include your name too if you would like credit!

So no matter where you are- Provo, Russia, Canada, Europe, etc- send in those sunsets!

1 comment: