Saturday, January 7, 2012

The last month of my life: Instagrammed





Ice Cream for FHE 
+
White hot chocolate







Marley's for lunch 
  +
matching beanies courtesy of our family Christmas party







Finals Week snack of choice 
+
Finals Week drink of choice






My lone car in the parking lot at 2 AM after being in the library for 15 hours straight 
+
Christmas presents for everyone!





After we arrived back in the USA, post-Costa Rica 
 +
husband and I picked out the same treats without even knowing!




 My mom and I took full advantage of the Crate&Barrel after-Christmas sale 
+
Mimi's Cafe has the best hot chocolate






 Cinnamon Roll Pancakes for Sunday brunch 
AC on in January?!






My reward after attending my 8 AM class 
+  
my favorite D.I. find ever

1 comment:

  1. You made me want two things. To try the Mimi's Cafe hot chocolate. Going there soon. Also, to go to DI and try to find cool clothes. I struggle so bad to go in there. That Febreeze/Old smell makes me yucky, but I will try and withstand to find cool skirts and such!

    ReplyDelete