Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday Snapshots

This past Sunday...


I tallied up the books I want to read and the few I need to finish... I got really excited and then a little depressed when I realized there is no chance of these getting read until after April 19...


What?! You mean I don't have to step on a mound of clothes to get into bed now??
This afternoon I launched a much needed hang-up-all-my-clothes project... and it was quite successful! {see below}


 Another result of that project was the re-discovery of my lipstick collection... {woohoo!}


We also indulged in AMC's "Crazy about Schwayze" marathon... Judge us, it's fine.


There was a lot of procrastinated studying to be caught up on...

And we had to end the night with a 12:01 Mcdonald's run, right?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I had that O Chem text book last semester. Good luck! It was a grueling class. Find a study partner and DON'T fall behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the rain boots!! Where on earth did you find such cute boots??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I actually got my red hunters in London and the blue lace ups are a brand called Ilse Jacobson.

    And Ashley no kidding - the class is killing me!

    ReplyDelete