Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Little Self Discovery

Which Wich is at the top of my favorite-sandwich-shop list (sorry Firehouse...)

I have an inability to turn down free cinnamon rolls (but lets be honest, who doesn't?)

I can wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth, and be out the door in under 4 minutes if the situation calls for it. Awesome, I know.

I don't drink enough water. And my theory that Dr Pepper hydrates you is definitely wrong haha. 

I learned what to do when you get in a car accident.

I also found out that taking 4-hour naps sends me right into a terrible mood.

and this isn't really a discovery about myself, but while looking through Mr JP's sock drawer (I steal his socks because they are way warmer than mine, one of the many perks I've found of being married) 
I found these beauties:


Who knew the love for his home country extended even to his footwear? 
:)

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment