Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Spontaneous Walk





Mr JP and I decided to take advantage of the gorgeous weather yesterday and went on a little walk around our neighborhood. 
I love going on walks with him -- before we started dating (a looong time ago) that used to be our excuse to hang out... we'd go on walks together and talk-- about school, about who he was dating, who I was dating, about the gospel, etc.  
I suppose walks were sort of the start of our friendship -- that, and really competitive tennis matches against each other. :)



5 comments:

  1. oh, i love it :)

    & that pic of you is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the above comment! Greetings from England x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog. you look beautiful! i miss seeing you at school once and a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I loved your blog!

    I'm following!*

    http://mmhartsy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete