Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The one & only thanksgiving decoration gracing our home...

aww... festive isn't it?

Okay not really. But hey, don't I deserve a few points for trying? These past few weeks have flown by and suddenly Thanksgiving is a mere two days away. And the motivation to decorate our tiny apartment that doesn't even have a fireplace mantle (oh! the injustice!) is seriously lacking. 
So three cheers for free printables off the internet!  
This particular beauty is from here.

And I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! 
I am in charge of baking the rolls for our feast, can you say stress? Crossing my fingers that they rise properly and I don't burn them...

2 comments:

  1. ummm the fact that you have ANY Thanksgiving decorations is going way above and beyond in my book!! Most people are already decking their halls with bells, and trees.....Thanksgiving doesn't even get the proper decor so you are #winning in my book hahaha MIss YOu!! Andre said you and Jean have just been working non-stop-round-the-clock, hope you have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same printable banner hanging at my house.

    ReplyDelete