Saturday, March 9, 2013

Wait, What's a Weekend?

I sincerely hope your Saturday was more fun than mine:
I woke up, got dressed, came to the library, and now 9 hours later I am leaving. 
This whole MCAT/getting into med school thing better be worth it!

But my day wasn't entirely boring, because I found a bunch of awesome things online when I would take my mandatory surf-the-internet study breaks every couple hours (you all know what I mean)

So here's a little link list! 
It's been a while since I've done one of these!

This video has me crying with laughter every single time I've watched it, literally (not figuratively). 
Oh the simple joys in life haha. 

<<<<>>>>

I really enjoyed reading this article about happiness, I loved the reminder of how fundamental and simple being happy can be!

<<<<>>>>

I am quite excited for this movie to come out, partly because I think the story it's based on is interesting and mostly because Sofia Coppola and Emma Watson are two of my favorite people on this planet. 

<<<<>>>>

A friend posted this link just yesterday, and it might be the most bizarre/hilarious/random way to waste time I've ever found online. 

<<<<>>>>

and I've been looking up swimsuits! My favs so far are here here and here
But don't worry, I won't be buying any before  May 30 :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! It's the cutest thing ever!! :D Totally have seen the Taylor Swift video, and I have too also was crying from laughing too hard! Also I love the second swimsuit.

    ReplyDelete