Monday, May 6, 2013

The Perfect Summer Evening Wedding

So, I got to be a third wheel this week, which was a pretty funny experience because it's been a really long time since that's happened!
My friend Markell and her French boyfriend Glen (their story is a crazy one that I'll have to tell on here one of these days...) called me just as they were heading to a wedding I had wanted to attend but JP was at the gym sooo I just went along solo haha.
Kenzie was the beautiful bride, and the reception was in her backyard (which has possibly the most gorgeous view EVER)
The weather was perfect, which if you have ever lived in Utah you know is extremely lucky (Spring in Utah is the most unpredictable thing in the world -- a few years ago it snowed in JUNE!)
and they had build-your-own ice cream sandwiches for refreshments!
 Not to mention, the bride's dress was made of the neatest lace - I had never seen anything like it!

 Glen & Markell

 I thought this was a cute idea for a sign-in table!

 Markell // Kenzie // Me

 Vintage Marquee Letters!

There's that lace I was talking about! This was a total paparazzi shot of her dress too haha. 

 The Cakes

I've seen this at a couple weddings and I think it's such a cute idea;
Kenzie's mom's wedding dress is on the left, and her grandma's wedding dress is the one on the right!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I've never seen the mama/g-mama dress idea before, but how sweet?!

    ReplyDelete