Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hey There Mr. Gingerbread Man:


Christmas spirit is really getting ramped into overdrive over here. 
On Sunday night we ended up having an early christmas celebration complete with Uno, Trivial Pursuit, laying by the fire, gift exchanging, and 2 different kinds of cookie-baking!
If a night like that doesn't scream Christmas is here, then I don't know what does :)

Even JP has been bitten by the Christmas bug! 
Before heading to start making dinner and preparing for the festivities he asked me if I thought we should wear our matching Santa shirts we got last year
I obviously replied with a resounding yes, whilst trying to hide my shock and glee that he actually suggested it. 
Matching Santa shirts. That guy kills. me. 

So, the girls baked and decorated about a hundred gingerbread cookies while the guys ate most of them and played games and dubbed themselves the "Team of Destiny." 

The best part of the night might have been at the very end, when we walked our friends out to their cars and somehow a full-blown snowball fight began between the "team of destiny" and me and Kimmi. Which meant we both ended up getting pushed/tackled down the snow covered hill. 
Snow down your back and in your shoes is the best. :)











4 comments:

  1. Looks like your friends and family are having a very Merry and tasty Christmas! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say hi! You and I share similar Christmas traditions and I thought that was pretty neat! Hope you had a great Holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun!! Traditions are my favorite thing! Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete