Monday, January 13, 2014

Ice Castle Fairies



We joined the rest of the BYU student body (haha, not really, but whoa it was hopping!) this weekend and went up to the Ice Castles in Midway!

They use sprinklers to make these amazing labyrinths and mazes of stalactites and stalagmites (which are slightly terrifying when you're walking beneath them... but it's worth it). 
Everyone kept saying they felt like they were in "Frozen" 
(which I haven't seen yet... I'm still trying to wear JP down haha)!

We went with Eric and Kimmi and had the best time! 
Which was equally due to exploring the ice castles as it was to where we ate dinner -- we ate at the Snake Creek Grill afterwards and my goodness, it was my first time and I am sold
Get the gingersnap ice cream sandwich dessert, you'll die. 











^^^ yeah... we had to. ^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment